Nursery Manager - 6 month contract
Nursery Manager Needed North London, 6 Month Contract £28,000 per annum
Nursery Manager Needed North London, 6 Month Contract £28,000
Your new company
I am Looking for a contract Nursery Manager to assist with the smooth set up and day to day running of the Nursery. You will manage one Deputy Nursery Manager and a team of Nursery Practitioners.
Your new role
Your day to day tasks could include:
- creating a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning
- updating parents and carers on children's progress
- working with colleagues to meet children's needs
- checking equipment is in good condition
- supporting and developing the nursery team
- managing a budget
- keeping records and creating management reports
- working within environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- keeping up to date with developments in early years care
- building relationships with parents, carers, schools and childcare professionals
- make sure they nursery meets Ofsted and early years foundation stage standards.
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs the children registered at the Nursery.
Key Skills -Management training level 5 is desirable.
-You must have excellent organisation skills.
-Computer literate and Administration skills.
What you'll need to succeed
-level 3 or equivalent and appropriate experience in this age range (BA Hons desirable)
-GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English.
-At least 2 years Experience working as a Nursery Manager.
What you'll get in return
-Parking on site
-Auto Enrolment Pension
Working hours Monday to Friday on a rota basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.