Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner needed in Barnet £17000 per annum
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner Needed North London
Your new company
I am Looking for a permanent Nursery Practitioner to assist the Nursery Management with the smooth set up and day to day running of the Nursery.
Your new role
Your day to day tasks could include:
- creating a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning
- updating parents and carers on children's progress
- working with colleagues to meet children's needs
- checking equipment is in good condition
- keeping records
- Writing observations
- working within environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- keeping up to date with developments in early years care
- building relationships with parents, carers, schools and childcare professionals
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs the children registered at the Nursery.
-You must have excellent organisation skills.
What you'll need to succeed
-level 3 or equivalent and appropriate experience in this age range (BA Hons desirable)
-At least 1 year Experience working as a Nursery Practitioner
What you'll get in return
Working hours Monday to Friday rota based 07:30-17:00, 08:30-18:00, 09:00-18:30.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.