Senior Systems Engineer (System Centre)
Senior Systems Engineer (System Centre - SCCM/SCOM)
Permanent (£30k-£45k + bonus, holidays, pension, life assurance and more!)
Uniting Ambition are working with a market leading organisation who are looking to develop their Technical Development Infrastructure team. – the successful candidate will work on Infrastructure projects and also provide some operational support for the Head Office.
• Project delivery of server, infrastructure and storage solutions that meet business requirements.
• Take a lead role in larger projects, mentoring other members of the team as and when required.
• Involved in incident management, change management, problem management and disaster recovery.
• Previous experience working in a large corporate environment.
• Proven experience with the following technologies:
o Windows Server (2008/2012)
o MS failover clustering
o IIS 7/8
o Active Directory
o Microsoft System Centre 2012 (SCCM/SCOM) – key requirement
o VMware/Hyper-Vo Networking – TCP/IP
o Citrix Netscaler, Exchange, Linux Administration or SAN experience (ideally – not required)
If you’re open to finding out more or tick all the above boxes hit the apply button!
Elliott Pointon / Uniting Ambition / /