Java Developer - Hadoop Big Data Java
Java Developer / Data Engineer London to £55k
Java Developer / Data Engineer (Hadoop Cassandra Redis Druid Big Data Java). Global media technology software house in Central London is seeking a skilled Java Developer to join a talented, collaborative team. You will work with distributed systems that generate around 30 – 35GB per hour.
This technology-driven company produces produce a high-performance, data-intensive backend software that allows the advertising sector to intelligently target ads and you will be a key player in delivering a high-quality solution. As a Java Developer you will build Machine Learning based applications using tools such as Hadoop, Druid, Redis, Cassandra, PostgreSQL and Redshift, generating complex reports and data insights.
You will be encouraged to constantly explore new technologies and techniques to solve intriguing challenges around large scale data scalability.
- Software development skills with Java, Scala or Python
- Good knowledge of Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Druid, Redis, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Redshift)
- Familiar with Machine Learning and data mining techniques in one or more statistical modelling methods (time series, text mining optimisation, information retrieval)
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative team player
- Desirable: machine learning tools (Scikit Learn, MILib, ModelBuilder), RDBMS, NoSQL, data structures, mining approaches, algorithms, Spark, Linux
As a Java Developer / Data Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2588 for an informal discussion about this Java Developer / Data Engineer opportunity.