Temporary to Permanent Financial Controller. Salary Equivalent: £55,000 - £60,000
Your new company
A prestigious organisation based within the Teesside area, a market leader within their field and a presence within the European market. This organisation have won a number of contracts which has resulted in expansion plans for 2019.
Your new role
The role will be operating out of the Teesside branch but may include travel to other European and Worldwide offices. The role is initially temporary but the role will be moving into a permanent role within a short period.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supervision and management of Finance function throughout the region including fully responsibility for the Legal Entity
- Responsible for monthly closing for throughout the region in line with IFRS..
- Assisting the Regional Head in monthly reporting, commentary process, rolling forecasts and analysis.
- Responsible for management of General Ledger, Payroll, Cash Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable for the UK Legal Entity.
- Responsible for Statutory accounting closure and preparation of financial statements in line with the local laws and regulations for the UK Legal Entity.
- Responsible for Tax planning, maintenance, compliance and assessment including support to Holding Company and other units where applicable.
- Responsible for financial planning throughout the Region and lead the corresponding processes
- Develop, implement and maintain financial tools for business management and control (Cost Accounting, Project Accounting, KPI, Internal Controls etc.) and provide local managers with ad hoc analysis and reports.
- Support the Regional Head with Risk assessment procedures/regulations
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures as per Company Policy.
What you'll need to succeed
Have proven experience of financial planning, accounting and statutory reporting. Have the ability to work to tight deadlines including ideally European accounting laws. You will be a ACA, CIMA or ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 3 years in a senior accounting capacity.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a leading organisation, opportunity to travel and gain a wealth of experience. The company has on-site parking and excellent benefit packages.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82275416