Creative Digital Marketing Apprentice - Wembley (HA0)
We are looking for ambitious people, with a true desire to deliver quality results.
We are an established and rapidly growing helpful job board, based in London. We have recently moved into our new offices and are now looking to take on new Business Administration Apprentices in the London area to enjoy earning potential and solid career growth in an autonomous working environment. This is a perfect role for anyone looking to start a career and to earn good money and progress quickly, based on their own hard work.
Our motto is to provide a truly ethical and helpful service by finding the right people for the right job and build long lasting relationships. Our success has been built on understand both our candidates and client's needs and by our desire to help.
We have some ambitious growth plans ahead of us and would like you to join us on this wonderful journey. Working in a growing team we value your opinion and respect your experiences. Our team is like our family and we all enjoy a pleasant, positive vibe in our office.
Responsibilities of the IT Apprentice
- Management of Social media
- Content for SEO/PPC
- Content creation for Digital campaigns (including pitches and posters)
- Dealing with sponsored content and Ads
- Website maintenance
- Design and make posters
- Photoshop and Illustrator usage
- Other general office Administration Duties
Requirements of the IT Apprentice
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good Photoshop skills
- A good sense of humour is a must along with communication skills
- The ideal person will be have a positive "can-do" attitude and self-motivated and be able to motivate other around them
- Proactive in learning and understanding the market and flexible to work with a wide verity of clients
- Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Training available for the IT Apprentice
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
Benefits: (additional information)
- 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Excellent on-going training
- Rapid career progression
- A very friendly and extremely supportive team and work environment