Press & PR Assistant
International Motors has an exciting opportunity for a Press & PR Assistant to join the team based in Coleshill, Warwickshire. You will be on a full time fixed term contract for 12 – 15 months with a highly competitive salary of circa £21,000 per annum.
We require someone to provide support for Press & PR activity across Subaru and Isuzu with the aim of maximising relationships and reputation with key media channels in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a hard working, dynamic team.
As our Press & PR Assistant you will be on a full time (37.5 hours per week) fixed term contract for 12 – 15 months with a salary of circa £21k.
Responsibilities of our Press & PR Assistant:
- Coordinate the press fleet, making bookings with journalists and administrative support to ensure we provide an industry leading service to the media
- Write press releases for review by Group Press and PR Manager
- Organise press events and act as an International Motors point of contact when you attend the events
- Answer journalist enquiries on product, press fleet and ad-hoc requests
- Press Assets – ensure all press assets including specifications, press packs and imagery are up-to-date
- Draft social media content
- Monitor media coverage on a daily basis, making sure all important articles are collated on a daily basis
This role requires a graduate with the following degree:
Benefits of becoming our Press & PR Assistant:
- 8% employer contribution pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Subsided staff canteen
- Generous private healthcare cover and healthcare cashback
- Annual staff parties
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Press & PR Assistant then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!