Pump Engineer - Birmingham
Pump Service Engineer with experience of working on clear water pumps, sewage pumps or wastewater pumps required. The field service engineer requires Electrical and Mechanical knowledge and previous pump service experience. The role will be covering the Birmingham area. As a Pump Engineer you will work on centrifugal pumps, booster sets, pump stations and inverters.
My client is a leading manufacturer in the UK and they are looking for a customer facing, professional pump field service engineer to join their team.
Pump Service Engineer Position Overview
- Field Service Engineer role working on booster sets, pump stations, Inverters covering HVAC / Building Services and Wastewater.
- Advise line manager and scheduling department immediately if you will have a problem getting to a job allocated to ensure customer is informed and advice why this event has occurred
- Carry out risk assessments on each job as required and raise any concerns with line manager;
- Setting up and commissioning of new equipment
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
- Carry out monthly stock takes on van stock or stock stored at lockups;
- Carry out on-the-job training as directed by your line manager of new recruits
- Liaise with customer on site
Pump Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience of working as a pump service engineer
- Qualifications in either electrical or mechanical disciplines
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding, ideally with 17th Edition qualifications
Pump Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
- Salary £24K - £30K + overtime + bonus
- Call Out Allowance (£120) 1 in 4
- Company Vehicle
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible benefits package (up to 20% of salary)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy