ob Title – Maintenance Engineer
Location – Coventry
Shifts - Continental 4 on 4 off Permanent Days (6:00am– 6:00pm)
Salary - £37,000 - £40,000 OTE £42 - 44k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join our client who are a large Global business based in the Coventry due to a brand new facility they are looking to add two maintenance engineers.
Our client are a large Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive company with a history dating back to 1896, our client specialise in mechanical, electrical and electronic systems for vehicles and supply to some the major OEMs in the UK.
They are opening a brand-new manufacturing facility, as the maintenance engineer you will be working in this facility.
Our client are a 9 Billion turnover business with 30,000 employees worldwide and over 30 site globally.
They currently produce 1.4 million Units a year from the Coventry site currently however they are aiming to increase this to 1.8 million Units.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
Reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns (mean time between failures).
Fault finding electrically with a multi meter and reading electrical schematics. They will also be responsible for the sites preventative maintenance and responding to ad hoc requests for repairs whilst on shift.
Fault finding mechanically on Conveyors, pneumatic, hydraulic, pumps, valves. The majority cases you will replacing components like for like.
Fault finding experience through to input and outputs with a PLC or Fault finding on laptop/tablet via a PLC would be desriable.
The role will be highly PPM driven.
- Completion of an electrical maintenance/engineering apprenticeship or mechanical apprenticeship.
- Experience within an automated manufacturing environment.
- PLC fault finding experience. Input and Outputs.
- Sound knowledge of hydraulic & pneumatic systems.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Experience within an automotive, logistics, chemical or FMCG business would be ideal.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £37,000 - £40,000 Basic OTE 42 – 44k
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
- Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
If you’re interested in this role? Please contact me on or