PPC Executive (Retail Trading / FX)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a PPC Executive to join Investoo Group, a well-funded start-up innovating within the trading industry.
As a PPC Executive your sole focus will be to maintain company paid search accounts, optimize and expand them as per targets set by management. You will sit with and be nurtured by a team of specialists with years of experience, building on top of your current knowledge base.
As PPC Executive your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing all aspects of a paid search campaign including planning, executing, reporting and tracking activities across multiple search engines.
- Analysing and reporting on paid search performance on a regular basis for all relevant KPIs to management and relevant areas of the business to provide insight.
- Website analysis – provide optimisation for landing pages including; structures, titles, h tags, content and other factors.
- Overall research – provide reports on keywords, trends, questions and general search-related queries. Identify new ideas, spot campaign flaws and more.
- Data analysis – using AdWords and Analytics to analyse website traffic, ads, conversions and optimal performance.
- Reporting – create, monitor and continue to report on campaign performance, via traffic, sales and conversion.
- Campaign management – performing day-to-day tasks such as; writing creative ad copy, monitoring negative keywords, allocating budgets, optimisation and bid adjustments.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
An ideal PPC Executive will hold the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience managing paid search campaigns.
- A degree or background in an analytical field such as Maths, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science would also be an asset
- Experience in managing international PPC campaigns would be beneficial.
- Experience and knowledge of retail trading / binary options.
- Experience of using google analytics or other web analysis platforms.
- Excellent Excel skills, you find spending time with Excel a pleasure not a chore (and any experience with databases Using SQL, MySQL or Access would also be a plus).
- Strong commercial acumen, highly numerate and analytical with a passion for analysis and the ability to turn the data into actions. You like reports and numbers but only when they help you to achieve your goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work towards tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment. You take ownership of the task, you are results driven, you take pride in a job well done and you don’t like to fail.
- Any additional language (one of Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Polish, Turkish) is preferable but not essential.
Careers at Investoo Group include a magnitude of benefits:
- Offices in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London
- Being part of an exhilarating, creative oozing co-working space, Us&Co
- Relaxed, casual dress code, free beer, serviced office rooms, free tea and coffee, and much more
- Competitive holiday allowances
- Our team can use the Us&Co network to find additional resources
- Once a week every week, lunch is on us
- We socialise together, heading out for drinks and activities on a regular basis.
- Half/full day activity outings once a quarter
Your working hours will be 9 am-5.30 pm Monday to Friday, in return for a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Ref: / INDLP