Finance Manager (Financial Planning)
Robert Half are partnering a very well established, yet extremely ambitious and exciting Housing/Property business based in Oldham to recruit for a strong Finance Manager to oversee the Financial Planning and Treasury functions for the business.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity where you will be given space to develop, and in turn you will be offered a fantastic package including a salary of up to around £46,000 + benefits.
The business are a large and instantly recognisable Housing company, who are future-focused and extremely progressive. They are one of the largest employers throughout the Oldham area, and have achieved a number of extremely impressive awards. Due to recent expansion within the organisation, they are now seeking to add a strong and experienced Finance Manager into their dynamic team.
This Finance Manager position will oversee the Financial Planning and Treasury functions, which includes managing their exciting and ambitious development programme. The key responsibilities include:
- Lead for financial appraising and reporting for their new development programme
- Responsible for Treasury Management services, ensuring the loan facility is managed and producing a range of regulatory returns
- Using your experience and knowledge to mentor and develop the wider team
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and reviews
- Cashflow forecasting
- Responsible for accurate and timely reviews of Treasury functions including reconciliations of income and expenditure
- Ensure compliance in all areas of Treasury and balance sheet
- Ensuring Bank reconciliations are accurate and to agreed timescales with issues reported to appropriate stakeholders
- Liaise with internal stakeholders identifying any issues
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82272154