Construction project manager required 6months contract position based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Pay: £26.00 - £28.00 per hour
Are you an experienced project manager? Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to join a big name contractor?
If the answer is yes, please read on as this is a rare opportunity.
Benefits of this company include:
- Prospect of working on some of the most prestigious projects in construction
- Long term contract position
- Working with an industry leading contractor
- Specialising in commercial projects sectors
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Contracts Manager. Duties as follows:
- Setting Health and Safety standards on site
- To be responsible for the successful delivery of the project through strong leadership skills.
- Report on project timescales to ensure the project is on track for completion within budget.
- Attend company client and subcontractors meetings.
- Document the daily activities and progress on site.
- Coordinate required support levels and training, provide technical guidance and resolve critical site issues.
The ideal candidate will have a qualification in construction and computer literate. The additions of a CSCS management card would be beneficial.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.