Servicing Advisor - Collections
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Collections Administrator to work for a market leading financial services company based in Maidenhead. Our client is currently looking to recruit for a Customer Service Collections Administrator to negotiate with customers in order to rehabilitate and provide solutions to defaulting loans and mortgages.
To be successful in being accepted for an assessment day with this client, you will have good written and spoken English and a friendly but professional phone manner.
- Carry out post, e-mail and telephonic duties
- Handle standard queries and route non standard enquiries to appropriate departments
- Completing DPA checks
- Taking payments from customers and authorised parties
- Accurately record events onto internal systems
- Accurately capturing information regarding customer circumstances
- Negotiate arrangements offered
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment with a desire to exceed expectations
- Positive attitude and resilient when faced with challenging situations
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and maintain quick response rate whilst maintaining company standards
- The ability to deal with verbal and written instructions
This is a permanent position working (37.5 hours per week) - Monday to Friday on a rota basis between 8am and 8pm.
Please apply online to be considered