Shift Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled (Electrical / Mechanical) Maintenance Engineer -Euston, London - High End Corporate Building - £37,000 + Overtime - Continental Shift - Days & Nights
Looking for a new challenge this year....?
Feeling unappreciated in your current role....?
Is your current employer not supporting your ambitions...?
My client is the UK's leading maintenance service provider, due to a number of engineers being promoted at one of their most prestigious London sites. My client is now urgently seeking a Multi Skilled (Mechanical / Electrical) Maintenance Engineer to back fill and join an already well established team of engineers, based in Euston, London covering a large commercial office building.
This is a very client facing role and it is imperative that the successful candidate, is not only technically strong but is also a strong communicator and able to liaise regularly with tenants, sub-contractors and clients.
For the right candidate, my client is happy to invest into management courses such as ILM to help develop your career within their business model - If you are career minded and looking at the long term opportunities, then this could be the role for you!
- Experience of Planned & Reactive Works across various mechanical and electrical plant such as:
- Electrical: Lighting, UPS, Fault Finding, New Sockets, New Lights, New Circuits and basic Mechanical knowledge
- Mechanical: AHU's, FCU's, Pumps, Motors, Boiler Systems, Plumbing, Cooling Towers, Chillers alongside good general building services trade skills and basic electrical knowledge.
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Salary: £37,000 - Additional Company Benefits, Pension Plan, Progressive Training,
- Hours of Work: Continental Shift - Days & Nights - 4 on 4 off / 6 on 6 off
- 20 Days Holiday | Private Health-care | Season Ticket Loan
- Overtime Rates: x1.5 & x2.0
- Opportunities to progress into supervisory or technical specialist roles
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrically OR Mechanically to NVQ / C&G Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent (Essential)
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Qualified (Desirable)
- Apprentice Trained (Desirable)
- Experience in a Corporate Environment (Desirable)
- Motivated, Driven, Personable
- Customer Focus and Client Facing
- Ex-Forces Considered
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.