Order Fulfilment Advisor
Order Fulfilment Advisor
£13,500 - £15,018 pa
Technology is transforming the world in extraordinary ways. If you’re passionate about the latest innovations, and about discovering how products can make a real difference to customers’ lives, then you can be part of shaping that transformation here at Dixons Carphone.
We are currently in search of an Order Fulfilment Sales Advisor to work with us, here at Carphone Warehouse Online Solutions! As part of the Dixons Carphone team, your role will be to process a customer’s order from the point of order to the final outcome. Related order tasks, such as processing cashback claims and identifying stock requirement on orders, also need to be undertaken.
Interested in knowing more…well keep reading!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To meet and exceed minimum individual order fulfilment targets as well as any others that may be informed by the Senior Sales Managers
- To maintain a high level of quality on all orders.
- To ensure a consistently high standard of customer satisfaction is achieved with every interaction
- To effectively communicate, clearly and concisely, both verbally and in written form
- To communicate professionally with both customers and colleagues
- To liaise with the Team Manager and feedback any potential issues with team members, stock customer services, marketing, products or IT
- To ensure a smooth two-way flow of communications with all other departments, in particular the Customer Service, Marketing & Product departments
- To ensure that consistently high standards of customer satisfaction are achieved on every call
So what knowledge, skills and abilities do you need for this role?
- Have an ability and willingness to learn new systems and procedures
- Be computer literate, preferably with knowledge of using the internet and email
- Possess the necessary listening and communication skills required to turn an enquiry into an order which is suitable for that customer.
- Have an ability to overcome objections
- Sales experience with a proven record of working in a target orientated environment.
- Commercial awareness of the mobile phone industry
Working for Dixons Carphone will make you proud. You’ll build great relationships with the rest of your team and celebrate your individual and group successes together. You’ll be an ambassador of the CPW brand, while inspiring customers and colleagues alike.
We have a lot to offer too. You’ll be part of a team that love products, technology, and helping customers get more out of their connected life. You will get to make a difference to the way we provide our service every day.