Job Title: Registered RGN Band 5
Contract type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: £17.25 - £26.59 / hour
Job location: Flintshire & Surrounding Area
Start date: ASAP
We are recruiting full time band 5 RGN nurses for our agency to work within NHS and Community settings in Wrexham, Flint and Deeside, North Wales. There are a mixture of shifts available Days / Nights / Weekends for you to choose the shift to fit your circumstances and work preferences.
Benefits of Joining our agency full time:
- £500 joining bonus
- FREE DBS
- FREE Uniform
- Mandatory Training
- Holiday pay
- See our website for full details
The role of will:
- Band 5 RGN Staff nurse on a ward.
- Provide care that focuses on the needs of the individual and promotes independence.
- Effectively communicate with patients, colleagues and the MDT to strive for the maximum co-operation and co-ordination, and to participate in forums designed to develop good communication.
- Act as key worker for nominated patients by developing, assessing and evaluating Care Plans and Risk Assessment.
- Ensure high standard of nursing in the application of clinical nursing procedures and treatments including the custody, storage and administration of drugs.
- Prepare for, participate in and attend, team meetings and other appropriate multi-professional meetings.
The successful candidate:
- Be registered and hold a valid PIN with the NMC and be from a RGN background
- Excellent communications
- Ability to demonstrate empathy, warmth, patience and understanding
- Willing to work flexibly, including evenings and weekends.
- Dedication to providing the best quality care and support.
Call 01745 605405 for further information.