Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst/ Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA/ FMCG/ Competitive Salary
I am working on an excellent opportunity for a commercial analyst to work for a large, globally recognised organisation. This role will suit a candidate who has had exposure to month end accounting processes, analysis and reporting. I am keen to speak with candidates who have larger business experience, ideally within the FMCG sector.
Applicants will need to have a maximum notice period of 4 weeks.
- Supporting with the month, quarter and year end closures - presenting performance and trends, sales and profitability figures to the wiser business
- Reallocate costs to business units as required
- Building financial forecast - ensuring accurate and up to date figures are reported in the forecast system
- Analysis of business developments, sales and cost management
- Understand and drive margin improvements
- Supporting the Finance Manager with analysis and reporting
- Support the finance manager with all budgeting and forecasting processes for the wider business - ensuring accuracy
- Support the commercial team with any business enquiry
- Provide insight for business and process improvements
- Analysis of overhead costs
- Previous experience in a similar role - ideally within the FMCG sector
- Advanced Excel skills ( V look ups and pivot tables as a pre requisite)
- Motivated and enthusiastic approach
- Forward thinking and progressive mentality
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - ability to translate financial information to none financial people
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict time deadlines
- Ability to question and challenge ideas and processes
- Experience of SAP is highly advantageous, although not essential
This role will initially be a 3-6 month fixed term contract with genuine permanent opportunities. I am ideally keen to speak with candidates who can start on a reduced notice period, however those on a 4 week notice will still be considered.
If you fit the profile above and posses the outlined skills and experience, please get in touch on 0161-7111-0821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82259168