Full Stack Developer
WOW FACTOR: One of our well established corporate clients is looking to hire an experienced Full Stack Developer to join there growing, professional team. Located right in the heart of the City in beautiful offices, this is an amazing opportunity for someone who is seeking a new, exciting and challenging role.
JOB ROLE: Full Stack Developer
HOURS: 08:30am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £33,000 - £35,000 *depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Professional, hard-working, fast paced, friendly and supportive team.
The ideal candidate will have strong full stack technical knowledge and experience.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Maintain and develop existing internal systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve all issues
- Work closely with all other departments, including business analyst team
- Peer code reviews within the business
- Produce documentation on all technical projects
- Provide unit tests
- Maintain and develop new features to existing business solutions
- Resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Must have experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Data warehouse system design and implementation.
- Knowledge of SQL Azure is highly beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of ReSharper Ultimate Suite, dotPeek, dotCover, dotTrace and dotMemory is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive and committed
- Reliable, pro active, professional and hard working,
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.