The data modeler is responsible for separating different types of data and different sources of data into structures that can be easily processed/distributed/reported/maintained by an enterprise.
Day To Day Activities and Deliverables
- Experienced modeling from a Conceptual point of view (creating from scratch/general requirements)
- Understands needs and how to find the data-based relationships within business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to Interpret models and improve or change those models as desired by business
- Experience with creating Business Glossaries and Data Dictionaries.
- Delivery of all Data related documentation to the Architecture repository with a comprehensive scope.
- As a data analyst, this resource will work within a Scrum/Kanban team to assist in analysis and sourcing initiatives for the current data requirements and build and deliver these requirement into appropriate data marts.
- Owner of the Physical Scripts and good hands on approach to build and maintain databases in non-secure environments including data migration activities.
- Ability to coordinate work on secure environments with experienced DBA's.
- Works with business teams and IT teams to accomplish the data model.
- Model, generate and maintain the ER model for Secure systems.
- Prepare and maintain, Conceptual, Logical Data Model and Physical Data Model.
- Database modelling concepts
- Data base Normalization concepts
- Data ware house modelling concepts
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL, SQL server, etc.,
- Knowledge of data model tools like Erwin, BizzDesign.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82253678