My Life Coach
My Life Coach
Salary: £19,894 per annum following a successful 6-month probationary period
Permanent - 37.5 per week
A leading social housing provider currently has an exciting opportunity for four My Life Coaches within their newly commissioned service which is at the heart of Bolton's locality plan. Building on the strengths of individuals, families, partner agencies and communities the organisation aims to deliver a flexible and innovative asset-based approach to reduce and prevent homelessness in Bolton improving outcomes for all.
The key knowledge, skills and behaviours required for this My Life Coach role are:
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Plans and prioritises effectively. Good time management and organisation skills.
- Uses Information Technology to self-administer and for effective communication.
- Ability to enable customers to identify their strengths and develop their ability to live independently.
- The ability to provide coaching to individuals to enable them to change their behaviour patterns.
- The ability to identify and manage risk in an inclusive way.
- The ability to develop and implement creative solutions when faced with problems and difficulties.
- Knowledge and experience of other relevant agencies working in Bolton.
- The ability to engage partners in enhancing the service provided by unlocking potential.
- Flexible, approachable, positive and enthusiastic.
- Focused on actions and achieving outcomes.
- Team player.
If you're seeking a new challenge and are the kind of person who can relate to the organisation's values and can help others to help themselves, you'll gain a great deal from this role. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th April 2017
Assessment centres will be held week beginning 2nd May and interviews week beginning 15th May 2017
How to apply:
Please click the apply button and send us your details.
Important: In order to be considered for this role please include within the first page of your CV a covering letter giving details of how you meet the role criteria.