Senior O&M Technician
My client has an immediate need for a Senior O&M Technician based in or around Leeds, You will be working for one of the biggest solar companies in the world and have a portfolio bigger than most already. Exciting company with lots of prospects coming forward everyday.
- Assist with maintaining large scale ground mount solar farms and report to line manager/management team.
- Ensure the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) function is supported against client contractual obligations.
- Assist with diagnosing faults and under performance issues.
- Assist with improving sites performance.
- Liaise with the O&M office based team to ensure service is supported efficiently and effectively.
- Carry out general site maintenance, including grounds maintenance, as required
- Electrical tickets 17th Edition, 2391 etc...
- AP tickets desirable
- Solar experience
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.