Internal Recruiter / Talent Scout
Internal Recruiter/Talent Scout
My client is a leading technology and managed services provider in the UK, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London. This award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
They are a dynamic and fast growing company that truly values and is reliant upon our people, our culture and our commitment to excellence we call Service Obsession.
Following the completion of a significant equity investment in June 2016, our strategy is to continue to deliver significant growth, both organically and through acquisition, evolving our proposition and positioning to reach a broader target audience.
Package and Logistics
- Package dependent on experience
- Office located in Farringdon - great central London location
- 22 days' annual leave
- Pension, healthcare, discounted gym membership (a whole array of benefits)
- 40 hours a week during standard business hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm)
- Continual professional development plans
- Excellent benefits such as free breakfasts, pre-pay day pizza, on site massage days and loads of social activities!
Working in a small internal team, reporting to the Talent Manager, you will be responsible for taking ownership of current live roles whether it be Support Engineers to Accounts Assistants to Sales Support vacancies and beyond.
Generic duties and responsibilities:
- Create job adverts in accordance with marketing best practise guidelines for attraction optimisation
- Shortlist applicants on the candidate management system and HR inbox
- Conduct initial telephone qualification interviews and confirm the next stages of recruitment process
- Organise interviews with Hiring Managers
- Work with the Talent Manager to manage the offer process
- Attend candidate centric networking meetings and events
If you think you are an enthusiastic and process driven Internal Recruiter/Talent Scout with a passion for all things recruitment, then the this is the place for you!
Background, Experience and Skills
The successful candidate should have:
- 2+ years of recruitment experience either as a proactive resource or in-house recruiter
- At least 6 months of technical recruitment preferably in IT recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- A natural communicator, both face to face and on the phone
- Strong computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Proven negotiation skills
- A relevant degree qualification
- Can adapt to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrates professionalism and is astute
- Happy to work in environment with a strong culture