Team Leader (Residential Care)
Job Title: Team Leader (Residential Care)
Location: NW5 4PN
Salary: £9.00 - £11.00 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a positive and caring person who has experience working as a Senior Support Worker or Team Leader.
Benefits will include:
- Weekly Pay
- Free Training
- Temp of the Month Scheme
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme with financial rewards
- Full support from Swanstaff Team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Bank Holiday pay enhancements
- You will be confident and able to deliver each individual care and support in-line with each residents care plans.
- Be able to communicate and engage effectively with service users, their families and colleagues.
- QCF/NVQ Level 3 qualified in Health and Social Care is preferred with experience in administration of medication, including controlled drugs.
- Have the appropriate skills to motivate, Encourage and manage other employees.
- Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of service users and colleagues.
- You will have a minimum of 6 months experience working in healthcare
- Updated training
- Valid DBS Certificate
Are you interested in this role?
Give our Waltham Cross branch a call now to arrange your interview!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.