Engineer Surveyor - Crane & Lifting Equipment
Engineer Surveyor -Crane & Lifting Equipment
Salary: Basic up to £38,000 + Company Car
Location: Croydon and Horsham
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer Surveyor to cover the Croydon to Horsham area, to work for a large blue chip organisation. Inspecting various pieces of crane and lifting equipment within a defined geographical patch and the opportunity for further training and career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for suitable candidates with a HNC (or Equivalent) and experience of working on crane and lifting equipment.
Skills required for a Engineer Surveyor (Crane & Lifting Equipment):
- HNC (or Equivalent) in either Mechanical, Aeronautical, Marine or Automotive Engineering.
- Have hands on experience of maintaining, servicing and repairing various pieces of crane and lifting equipment. Inspection experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and Understanding of LOLER & PUWER regulations.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Car, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Croydon, Caterham, Redhill, Horley, Copthorne, Crawley, Horsham and Southwater.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane on;
Tel: or Email:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.