AML/Financial Crime Administration Assistant
Our prestigious client seeks an experienced individual who has worked within an FCA regulated environment, with exposure to anti-money laundering processes and controls.
This is a temporary assignment and applicants must be able to start immediately and commit to the full length of the assignment.
The main duties of the role will be to:
- Undertake reviews of accounts that have failed standard verification;
- Ability to work under pressure and escalate queries to the Assistant Manager as soon as reasonably practicable;
- Ad-hoc duties relating to financial crime and risk mitigation
- Understand the role of the Authorised Corporate Director; the company’s regulatory obligations as ACD or on a delegated basis, and the implications to the business
- Adherence to Fund Solutions’ policies and procedures. In particular to ensure operational controls are carried out in accordance with procedures to enable the ongoing mitigation of business risk.
Applicants MUST have an understanding of AML processes and controls along with knowledge of the regulatory and legislative environment, including JMLSG (The Joint Money Laundering Steering Group is made up of the leading UK Trade Associations in the Financial Services Industry). You must also have worked in a financial services environment specifically within the sanctions arena.
A major part of your role will be to analyse and problem solve and to escalate findings where necessary. You must also have the ability to explain your findings to the senior management team.
Please Note:When applying for a position online, please understand that whilst we review all CVs and applications that are sent to us, due to the large volume that we receive on a regular basis, we can only respond to those candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited.