Material & Plant Coordinators
Our client is a leading Plant Hire company within the construction sector who provide a competitive, world class service.
They are currently recruiting for well organised, enthusiastic Materials & Plant Coordinators.
You will be responsible for supervising the movement of goods, the flow of materials between distributors, suppliers, and other business partners. You will also be expected to make business decisions based on a complete assessment of costs, inventory levels, work progress reports, and other efficiency indicators.
You will also be providing a first class customer service and managing selected major accounts, arranging rental of equipment including sourcing, checking availability, providing quotations, negotiating prices and processing contracts in line with company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have experience in leading others and quality control.
- Managing resources
- Creating material schedules
- Requests for ordering
- Ensuring all relevant material information is specified and correct.
- Handling customer queries and orders in a professional manner by phone and email.
- Maintain and exceed depot targets
- Managing selected major accounts
- General administration
- Pro-actively promote the Company at all times
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Assist in converting enquires into orders
- Setting up customer contracts for hire
- Negotiating costs and preparing invoices
Previous experience in a similar role within the construction/engineering industry is required.
If interested please apply!