Regional Sales Executive
JOB TITLE: Field Sales Executive
REPORTS TO: Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
DIRECT REPORTS: None
SALARY: £30,000 TO £35,000 WITH £70,000 OTE uncapped
Car allowance of £5,200pa, Surface Pro laptop, mobile, pension, 20 days holiday, full training and induction with great career prospects and earnings
The primary role of the Regional Sales Executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will generate new business to maintain the company’s growth strategy.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Develop and maintain your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within their organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s decision makers.
- Conduct professional meetings, comprehensively questioning and listening to fully understand customer requirements.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Participate in pricing solution/service.
- Arrange & conduct product demonstrations and training as required.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use of appropriate sales techniques to effectively influence and negotiate with clients.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Manage your geographic area with regard travel planning and meetings; being mindful of effective time management and health & safety requirements.
Planning & Organising
Sets clearly defined objectives, plans activities in advance, takes account of changing circumstances
Prioritises & allocates time appropriately to ensure achievement of goals
Monitors performance and achievement against KPI’s
Takes responsibility for understanding & exceeding customer needs/expectations
Sets and pursues high standards for quality and customer satisfaction
Drive for Success
Demonstrates a desire to achieve personal work goals and objectives
Continually evaluates performance & identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
Takes pride in achieving results that ‘add value’
- Proven track record of developing new business.
- Experienced in field sales and territory management.
- Experience within high pressure sales environment.
- A high performer, driven by results.
- Maintains high standards of performance and can demonstrate thorough understanding of sales practice and principles.
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed sales targets.
- Confident and tenacious.
- Overcomes obstacles to achieve results.
- Driven by success and always determined to achieve.
- Self-motivated and self-managing.
- A competent presenter who can demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Valid driving licence.