Temp Payroll and Accountants Assistant
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Process payroll and accounts in line with control procedures and deadlines. Be active in the development of the department.
Payroll - permanent and temporary staff.
- To receive and process payroll information for all departments using Excel and SAGE payroll, with integration into SAGE accounts, for both permanent staff payroll and temporary staff payroll
- Process all necessary data for payroll such as hours starters & leavers, statutory sick pay, holiday pay, overtime and statutory deductions.
- Communicate deadlines to all stakeholders and ensure that payroll information is received in line with deadlines.
- Control that correct documents and approvals have been received before processing, question as necessary.
- Payments of payroll and pension.
- Reconciliation of pension and all related payroll accounts.
- Ensuring all month and year end submissions are completed
Process all accounts transactions for one cost centre of the business:
- Communicate weekly and month deadlines to all stakeholders for the cost centre and ensure that all accounts information is received in line with deadlines/
- Ensure accounts payable and receivable documents, expenses and other payment requests are received and correctly processed in line with current control procedures e.g. correct approvals, quality of documents prepared and deadlines
- Prepare and reconcile monthly management reports for the cost centre to short deadlines.
- Reconciliation of deposit account
- Assist where necessary for the department to succeed in all its objectives