Product Lifecycle Manager Architect
Role: Product Lifecycle Manager Architect
Travel: Must be willing to be based at and travel to client sites throughout the UK
We have roles available at the following Accenture career level:
Manager: From £56,995
Job Type: Permanent
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
What responsibilities will you have?
- Understand specific business needs and overall business strategy of the client's Product Lifecycle Manager strategy
- Act as the application(s) functional expert by providing expertise in the business process and functions supported by the application(s)
- Work collaboratively with the product managers to develop Business Requirements
- Develop patterns, design strategies and high level designs for how the Product Lifecycle Manager product will support business requirements
- Conduct impact analyses of business requirements on the software
- Analyse, determine, and document system requirements, contribute to, or even develop critical uses cases, scenarios and other design artefacts
- Define software/hardware requirements and in planning and delivering the technical architecture, and the application architecture services
- As appropriate, work with User Experience team to help craft the software's user interface strategy to ensure high quality usability of the application
- Promote internal/external customer satisfaction and build strong customer relationships
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a client facing role, successfully architecting and delivering a Product Lifecycle Manager solution such as Dassault Systemes v6 product set, Siemens TeamCentre or PTC’s Windchill.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with Products clients, and will have previous experience on large SI engagements.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.