Technology Solution Architect Associate Manager
Role: Technology Solution Architect Associate Manager - Alliances
Travel: Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
Salary: From £42,000 +
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
What responsibilities will you have?
- Support the sales team by providing deep technical expertise of Alliance partner solutions and products to drive technology fulfilment opportunities
- Assess and resolve client technology problems by proposing solutions that leverage Alliance partner and Accenture offerings
- Develop technical architectures, blueprints and product configurations for the client as part of the sales cycle
- Identify, build, and contribute to Accenture offerings centred on Alliance partner solutions and products
- Maintain a broad knowledge of Alliances partner solutions and products to bring innovation and value add solutions to Accenture engagements and client projects
- Support acquisition of new clients and support the expansion of recently won or existing accounts
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Technology product expertise and credibility with clients and experience of developing technical solutions and offerings. Ability to explore and understand alternative products strengths & capabilities, and qualify how these fit into an overall architecture to meet clients requirements
- Knowledge of the client's technology environment, requirements, and buying values; and the ability to effectively represent Alliances partner's offerings, solutions, and products to clients
- Ability to understand client requirements and work to define the Alliances Partner product aspect of a solution blueprint, and test alignment of the blueprint with client buyer values
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.