Club Manager - 24 hour Gym - Chatham
Club Manager- Gym - Chatham, Kent
£23,000- £25,000 basic plus commission / bonus £28,000 OTE
With over 3400 clubs worldwide, my clients franchised business is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe. This exciting gym concept is now expanding rapidly in the UK, with more than 100 clubs open by early 2017 and a further 150+ in the pipeline.
Due to a recent restructuring we now seek a Club Manager to support the owner in driving the membership base whilst driving retention, club standards and personal training revenue.
You will also be responsible for the ongoing sale of new memberships, generation of prospective members and marketing the gym to the local community.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- A highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness.
- Naturally proactive and who can generate leads and convert them into sales
- Target driven, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record in managing a team of sales staff.
- The ability to promote and drive culture within the club
- An outgoing personality and is extremely confident in face-to-face meetings
- Entrepreneurial Sales experience Management skills
You will be responsible for converting new leads into appointments and then closing the sale.
You will have worked in a supervisory or management role within the fitness industry and have experience of working in a customer-facing, target driven environment with a proven track record of achieving results. You will enjoy working within a structured and successful sales process working to agreed KPIs.
Most of all you must have a can-do attitude, a desire to succeed, and an ability to lead and influence others.
A typical day can be varied - from promoting the club face to face and over the phone; to attending local events and talking to corporate clients; to planning the marketing and advertising strategy; to managing and motivating your team.
You will be managed against your own and the Club KPIs, and will be involved at a senior level in establishing your club as the No1 fitness facility in your local area.
- Able to identify new business opportunities
- An inspiration to the team around you
- Experienced in setting & achieving sales targets
- Quick at building rapport
- Able to go the extra mile for club and member
- Friendly and approachable
- Proactive Fun and innovative
- A confident listener and communicator
- Have good time management skills
- Have a passion for the industry and the drive to create your own legacy
If you have the ability to drive a superb culture within the club and exhibit it out in the local area to all of prospective members through pro-actively setting up and then implementing a monthly Marketing plan as well as leading and developing your team then this is the role for you.
Key Employee Benefits
- Highly Attractive and Competitive salary
- Great bonus and commission structure
- Free Gym membership
- Continuing professional and career development
- *Please note that due to the volume of applications we can only respond to candidates who are short-listed for interview.