Production Manager - Circa £39,000 - Romsey - Manufacturing - Interviewing Now!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to join an expanding and well known manufacturing company based in Romsey, Hampshire. This will be an excellent opportunity for a Production Manager with experience in electrical and mechanical production / assembly, and ideally management experience in a welding, CNC Machining and fabrication environment. Experience within Lean Manufacturing / 5S would be desirable.
THE ROLE FOR THE PRODUCTION MANAGER:
- Reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Efficient organisation and utilisation of staff, including compliance with health and safety standards, skills flexibility, and commercial achievement of product quality, delivery and cost requirements.
- Maintain a high standard of maintenance and housekeeping throughout the production function and warehouse facilities.
- Review production schedules for all manufacturing work.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PRODUCTION MANAGER:
- Mechanical OR Electrical qualification (HNC/ ONC).
- Ideally at least two years in a Production Management role.
- Experience with lean manufacturing / OR 5S.
- Supervisor/ Managerial position in a sheet metal, welding and electrical assembly manufacturing environment.
- Competitive salary: Circa £39,000
- Death in service.
- Free Parking onsite.