Our client is a reputable and well established accountancy practice based in north London.They are seeking a senior accountant with strong practice experience.
My client is a chartered certified accountancy practice with varied client base. They specialise in accounts preparation and tax and have great reputation for quality.
They are looking for a senior accountant to work alongside the existing team, reporting to a senior manager. The role would involve managing a client portfolio and requires somebody that has a keen eye for detail.
This is a great opportunity for somebody that really wants to progress their career.
There is also a real opportunity for audit work. My client is also keen to speak with individuals who have a good solid background in audit work.
ACCA or ACA qualification is essential with a strong practice background.
The position will include a broad variety of responsibilities including:
Key skills and Requirements:
- The candidate must be from a Practice background
- Essential to have used Sage with strong Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with a variety of client sectors
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- 5+ years' experience within accountancy practice
- Able to prepare full statutory accounts
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Able to review juniors' work
- Tax experience
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
So if you feel that you meet our client’s requirements then why not send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity.