Export Sales Manager
The Role: As the Export Sales Manager for our Client you will be an experienced export sales professional. You will be selling measuring / metrology equipment into a network of Distributors. Candidates will need to be based in the proximity of West Sussex and will spend up to 30% of their time travelling internationally.
The company: With a solid reputation as a leader in their market our Client is seeking an Export Sales Manager who is looking to progress their career.
For this Export Sales Manager role we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Seeking out and developing business opportunities
- Proven account management skills
- Experience of managing budgets and KPI's
- Comfortable with sales analysis and reporting at senior level
- Proven sales - ideally from a metrology background
- Additional language skills advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Results orientated and target driven
Benefits of this Export Sales Manager role:
- £40000 - £45000
- Company car
- Health & life cover
- 20 days holiday + stats + 5-days additional contractual leave (totaling 33 days)
If you want to work as the Export Sales Manager for a market leading company, apply today!
All Ways Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting Sales Professionals, we help you to develop your career by understanding what you want from your next role.