Graduate Quantity Surveyor
My client is an Ireland based company with over 15 years experience in building. They have teams that work throughout Ireland and the United kingdom. This position will be a part time position until you you complete your academic qualifications in Quantity Surveying. You will be expecting to travel the UK surveying Sites with a company vehicle or a car allowance included.
Their civil and construction works include:
- RC Structural Floor Slabs & RC Frames
- Complete Ground works & Drainage
- New Builds
- Demolition Works
They are now expanding and looking for a Graduate/Intern Quantity Surveyor to be working in the Civil Engineering and Ground works sector.
Main Purpose of Role
To ensure that all commercial and contractual aspects of the projects under his/her remit are properly managed
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Preparation and agreement of interim applications
- Identifying and evaluating variations and site instructions
- Cost control and reporting
- Cash recovery
- Management of sub-contractors and their accounts
- Forecasting and projections
- Assisting the construction team to ensure all effective management and controls are carried out
The salary on offer for this Graduate/Intern Quantity Surveyor position ranges between £14,000 - £18,000 - depending upon experience, this is supplemented with a Van/Car Allowance and bonus's.
Please do click apply below to not miss out on this great opportunity.