£20,000 - £24,000 D.O.E
My established and respected client, based in Banbury, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and articulate Sales Coordinator preferably coming from a logistical or operations background, to join their growing internal sales team on a full time, permanent basis.
In this role you will be handling all incoming calls and provide key support to the UK and Export sales team. You will need to have strong IT skills including experience in Word, Excel, Outlook and SAP (preferable).
It is vital that the successful candidate has experience working in a customer-facing, fast paced and demanding role.
- Coordination of the complete order process from receipt to dispatch
- Supporting the sales and technical team with administrative duties
- Establish solid working relationships with OEM and distributor accounts
- The timely generation of machine proposals from information supplied by BDE, OEM, Distributors, Agents and overseas customers
- Liaise with production and technical departments to ensure complete/accurate customer requirements and satisfaction
- Presentation of proposals covering all commercial terms (from accounts/sales) delivery times and technical detail
- Process customer orders (sales order acknowledgements/acceptances) in a timely manner
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent IT skills including SAP (if possible)
- Use of a CRM system
- Excellent communicational skills as you will be working with all departments
- Must have a meticulous eye for detail and accuracy at all times
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and have the ability to prioritise
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure whilst remaining calm
- Be pro-active and show initiative when presented with potential challenges
- Able to build effective relationships quickly and be a positive influence
- Confidentiality and integrity at all times
- Clean driving licence
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Sandra Dibling on 01295 983583 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.