Account Manager (Production/Manufacturing/Engineering/Electronics)
Account Manager position paying £25,000 to £30,000
Monday to Friday position (Midday finish on a Friday)
Account Management position available for applicants looking for a busy role within a leading global engineering solutions provider. The company are extremely professional and offer a fantastic range of electronic products. This role offers an account manager a competitive salary, interesting, varied work whilst being able to finish early on a Friday.
The successful Account Manager needs to be very customer driven and exhibit excellent attention to detail. The candidate must have experience within internal sales or an account management role. The role is working in an electronic manufacturing company so applicants with experience working in an engineering/manufacturing or technical environment will be preferred.
You’ll be part of a small successful team, but individually responsible for managing your own accounts. The successful candidate will deal with enquiries, provide excellent customer service and further develop the well-established accounts. The objective of the role is to ensure preparation and follow up of all quotations, enter new customer orders and deal with all queries.
This is a great chance to work in a friendly, people focused company that can offer a fantastic package. The company are currently going through a period of successful expansion, due to a growing demand for their bespoke product to clients globally.
The Account management role:
• Dealing with all customer enquiries.
• Preparing and following up quotations/ estimations.
• Developing and managing existing accounts.
• Organising your own work schedule to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Providing excellent service to the customer to support business development
The account manager:
• Customer service/account management experience within a manufacturing/engineering/technical company.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Customer focused and enjoy dealing with technical enquiries.