Senior Tender Planner
National Main Contractor Projects up to £50m
Head Office Nottingham
- Reporting to the Planning Manager, you will provide a complete construction planning service at pre-qualification, pre-construction tender and construction stages, and will essentially promote a structured, flexible and realistic approach.
- Provide outline plans and methodologies at pre-qualification stage and submit/present to clients and client representatives
- Provide detailed tender programmes and method statements for inclusion in tender submissions
- Provide a contract planning service including provision of target programmes and procurement schedules, monitor progress, attend progress meetings, issue progress reports, and reprogramming as required by the planning brief.
- Promote the company at pre-qualification, tender and contract interviews, presentations and meetings
- Carry out a continuous programme of research into new and innovative building techniques and advise the Planning Manager and tender/contract teams of any application showing the possibility of positive benefits
- Visit sites to ascertain conditions and constraints to be taken into account in preparing tender programmes and method statements
Able to develop optimum economic and realistic programming solutions and to effectively communicate these to internal and external contacts.
Working alongside Estimating teams
Experience with ideally a construction or civil engineering background.
Asta, MSP experience
Excellent communication skills
Preference is given to candidates with a strong employment history relevant to the above position. Substantive planning experience and preferably from a main contractor background in delivering construction projects up to £50m
£55,000 - £65,000 DOE + car allowance, pension, healthcare, benefits
Please apply with cv or call Joseph on 07496 960310This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Approach Personnel only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.