Groundworks Quantity Surveyor
My client is seeking an experienced Groundworks Quantity Surveyor to manage the commercial aspects of multiple projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work for a successful construction company. The Quantity Surveyor will perform a wide variety and full array of duties including:
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system ensuring all financial information is managed and up-to-date and tracked with budget allowances
- Produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Ensure that necessary information between customers, sub-contractors and other departments is provided in a timely manner
- Monitor cash flow and valuation plan, ensuring applications are made correctly and in a timely manner
The successful Quantity Surveyor will:
- Have experience in Earthworks / Groundworks.
- Ideally (but not necessarily) be a member of a relevant professional body and/or working towards a relevant professional qualification, such as RICS/CIOB/RIBA/ICE/ CIBSE.
- Hold a valid CSCS card.
- The company would also be keen in speaking to someone with a more generic civils background.
Salary package is fully negotiable