Role: Audit Semi- Senior
Salary: Circa 22k + study support
Keywords: Audit Associate, Audit Assistant, External Audit, Accounts Preparation
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Audit Semi-Senior role with a fantastic client of ours in Birmingham.
- Delivering external audit services to a portfolio of clients across a broad range of sectors
- Attending post audit client meetings
- Supervising the work of more junior Audit staff both in the field and in the office
- Assisting with the planning & completion of audits to support Audit Seniors
- Preparation of accounts from both computer and manual records to statutory level for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships during busy periods.
- Part ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification / experience
- Minimum of 18 months experience working within Practice in Audit
- Must be familiar with FRS 102 and prepared accounts under this accounting standard
- Must be able to undertake audit tests under ISA requirements, including various directional testing and understand significant risk of the client.
- Must have PRACTICE ONLY audit experience whereby they have worked on audits and did tests including planning
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.