We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Restaurant Manager to join our brand new retirement village in Witney, Oxfordshire. The Restaurant Manager will manage our brasserie-style restaurant and supervise our front of house team in ensuring that we deliver a truly premium level service to our residents and the village community. The Restaurant Manager will also help to ensure the friendly delivery of room service meals and help to organise any functions within our superb dining rooms.
Our new village is set within beautiful surroundings and luxury facilities including a wellness spa and pool, beauty salon, elegant restaurant and bar, landscaped gardens and a pristine bowling green. Our first class accommodation ranges from 124 luxury independent apartments, plus a state of the art 60-bed nursing care home.
For 20 years we have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living. Having won numerous awards, we are continuing to expand and are now the benchmark for retirement villages in the UK.
Who we’re looking for:
- A confident individual from a hospitality background with previous experience of managing a restaurant
- Able to lead, inspire and manage a team of staff to deliver a premium level of service in line with the expectations of our residents
- Excellent communication skills and able to project a polished and professional image when dealing with residents, staff and the public
- Outstanding organisational skills with experience of preparing rotas and shifts and recruiting and training front of house staff
- CIEH Level 2 Certificate in Food Safety or equivalent
In return we offer:
A competitive salary, 28 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays, staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts with major retailers, and an exemplary working environment with a real family feel.
If you would like to join this thriving retirement community, please apply online today.