Technical Manager - East London
Technical Manager - Residential Developer - East London
An opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join leading residential developer as part of a team working on the delivery of a flagship regen scheme in East London. You will work to deliver the first phase of the project, which upon completion will consist of 4000 new homes.
The candidate will need to demonstrate ability to develop others in the team through sharing of knowledge and coaching. The Technical Manager will be working with an established Senior Coordinator, and assist in aiding their progression to Technical Management level.
Ideally, the candidate will have a background in architecture / design, and the proven ability to guide and translate architects and engineer's concepts and desires into rational, high quality technical information for tender and build.
- Strong residential development experience
- Tall building and large scale regen experience
- Excellent façade / structural knowledge along with strong understanding of MEP
- Exposure to delivering new build RC Frame structures
- A thorough knowledge of UK Building regulations and NHBC standards
- An aptitude for logical thinking and lateral problem solving
Salary + package:
- £65k - £77k (Dependant on Experience)
- Car Allowance
- Health Care
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Paid Holiday
To discuss the Technical Manager vacancy in further detail please do not hesitate to give me a call on 07533326320 and ask for Tim Gillies
If you feel this vacancy is not the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move then please give me a call for a confidential chat. Blayze Group work on behalf of their clients on an exclusive basis and so a large percentage of our positions are not advertised on the open market, we may just have your ideal opportunity.