Title: Relationship Manager
Basic Salary: £32,000 - OTE: £41,500
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm with some out of hour's visits to customer sites
Holidays: 20 days per annum + Bank Holidays
Other Benefits: Automatic Car, Loyalty, behaviours and referral bonuses
Start Date: As soon as possible
With over 30 years' experience of commercial cleaning across London, is looking to recruit a Relationship Manager. This is a fantastic Job Opportunity to join a growing and progressive company.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for ensuring our customers' expectations are met or exceeded. With the help of 2 Area Managers reporting to you, this position involves managing approx 100 sites within the M25 worth approximately £2 million in revenue.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage customer relationships and proactively deal with issues & complaints
* Day to day performance management
* Ability to work flexible hours which will include visiting sites out of hours
* Preparing monthly reports for MD
* Responsible for meeting specific KPI targets set by the business
* In charge of setting budgets
* Responsible for initiating and attending disciplinary hearings
* Conducting tender processes for existing clients
* Re-negotiating existing contracts with clients
* Experience in the Cleaning Industry
* Experience of managing client relationships
* Proven track record in similar position
* Clean driving licence
* Numeracy skills and knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
* Proven record in delivering customer service
* High level of personal organisation demonstrable in previous role
* Proven ability to make decisions and manage various tasks at the same time
* Demonstrable experience in dealing with staff
About Company Environments
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a respected, growing business and friendly environment. Our specific market sector focus is within the Corporate, Education, Managing Agents and Housing Associations.
Does your background match this profile? Then please click 'Apply' to register your interest.