Salesforce Product Manager - Reed Business Information
Salesforce Product Manager / CRM Manager (Salesforce Administrator Certified) for Reed Business Information (FTSE100 RELX Group)
- Salesforce Product Manager / CRM Manager – delivering complex and business critical sales order processing system across multiple global brands
- Reed Business Information – Global Online Data & Analytics – Part of the FTSE100 RELX Group
- Salary to £50,000 + 29 days holiday + paid charity days + share options scheme + pension + life assurance + more!
RBI is seeking an experienced and certified Salesforce Product Manager with strong stakeholder management, salesforce administration, analysis and documentation skills to join our Corporate Solutions team in our vibrant Sutton head office. You will be a pivotal part of a team delivering a complex and business critical sales order processing system to our sales and customer support teams in an agile and truly innovative business.
Responsible for a Salesforce Instance holding 5 of our leading global brands, you will be joining a team of highly capable administrators and developers working on enterprise class applications in collaboration with commercial stakeholders to deliver market-leading products and solutions. The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running, with a proven track record in Salesforce delivery.
Skills and Experience:
- Salesforce Administrator certified
- Substantial experience in a relevant role
- Solid understanding of SaaS platform concepts involving technical requirements, system configuration, workflow management, reporting and user/role setup
- Proven working experience in Salesforce administration, developing objects, record types, page layouts, workflow rules and approvals
- Experience working with various implementation methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, or hybrid models
- Strong analytical skills and able to work creatively and independently in a problem solving environment
- Comfortable working in a culturally diverse workforce and business environment
- Experience with Apttus / Zuora
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com migration tool and Web Service
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Analyse business application requirements of various scope and complexities in order to support business management objectives.
- Backlog and roadmap maintenance, ensuring that the roadmap is aligned with the business strategy and Corporate Solutions strategy.
- Design, write specifications, configure, unit test, document, implement and support business solutions of varying degrees while maintaining the highest quality possible.
- Support and confer with business community to determine business and technical requirements.
- Apply current technology to solve technical problems and ensure system and application performance is optimized.
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team
- Support and confers with business analysts and other technical teams to determine the best technical solution to meet requirements.
- Document all operational, system, and support requirements
So who are RBI?
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of the FTSE100 RELX Group plc; with revenues of c.$10bn and around 30,000 staff we’re a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI General Benefits Package:
- 29 days holiday
- 2 paid charity days
- Private medical
- SAYE Share Options Scheme
- Pension and life assurance
RBI are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.