Business Development Manager
Job title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000 basic plus car allowance of £5,000 per annum and realistic uncapped double OTE £60,000
Are you experienced in developing new and existing data centre and cloud hosting business? Are you motivated by career progression and earning potential? If so, a position has become available to join a successful data centre and cloud hosting business.
Main responsibilities will include:
This is an external role with the responsibility of for both managing existing accounts and generating new sales.
- Managing and growing existing clients
- New business sales
- Product specification
- Working to sales targets
- Planning and reporting sales figures
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the technology market
- It is essential that you have the ability to assimilate knowledge of data centre and cloud hosting solutions
- An excellent communicator with honed presentation skills, you will also be professional and well-organised with a structured approach to work.
- The position will involve travel; therefore mobility and a full UK driving licence are vital.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.