An opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor has arisen with our client in Bournemouth. They are a well known and reputable company working on projects up to £10million in value
- You will be responsible for 1-3 projects at any one time depending on value and complexity
- Monthly CVRs
- Experience in civil engineering, piling or ground engineering
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of tendering and procurement processes.
- Well versed in NEC form of contract
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Salary up to £50k
- Car Allowance
If you are interested in this position Please apply!
Alternatively please call 01489560200 for more information
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.