Salary: Upto £50,000
Plus fantastic benefits
Dynamite Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a fast growing, professional company based in Portsmouth and because of new business opportunities our client are looking to expand by recruiting for a e-Commerce Developer.
Recruiting for a developer to support the Senior e-Commerce Developer in the design, development and maintenance of the Company's customer administration system, customer facing quote and buy platforms and MI reporting system offer fantastic benefits and progression opportunities.
As a e-Commerce Developer you will be responsible for:
- Provide on-going support for all e-Commerce and reporting applications and associated systems.
- Liaise with business personnel to gather new and existing requirements and complete relevant documentation.
- Manage the products and literature on the quote and buy system.
- Provide support to existing business areas.
- Support the business in developing the management information system
- Maintain system documentation
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of code revisions using the company's DVCS and change management system.
- To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by their line manager.
- Where applicable, to adhere to Company processes with regard to FSA/FSC compliance and Treating Customers Fairly
- Where applicable, to ensure that DPA, FSA, TCF and other regulatory requirements are met.
- Microsoft ASP.NET, MVC, C#, .NET Framework, Entity Framework - all to latest version
- Web Service Development, REST, SOAP, WSDL
- Microsoft SQL Server to latest versio
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- XHTML, HTML, CAA (3), XML, XSLT
- Microsoft IIS Configuration
- Knowledge of standards based web design, WAI and WCAG requirements
- SQL Server Reporting Services
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.