French Speaking Accounts Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced French Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk to join a growing organisation based in Wimbledon.
You will report to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the full end to end processing of purchase invoices and assisting with the month end process. You will be liaising with French speaking colleagues to resolve queries.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coding and processing all invoices received in the business
- Controlling and monitoring the authorisation of invoices
- Compiling payment runs for approval and use of online banking system to generate payments
- Telephone and email correspondence with suppliers
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing of daily direct debits taken from bank account
- Controlling and processing the company credit card expenses
- Controlling and processing employee cash expenses
The successful candidate must have the following skills / experience:
- Fluent French Speaker - Essential
- Previous Accounts Payable experience -
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.