Keoghs are recruiting for a number of Claims Advisors to join our Credit hire team in Bolton
To actively monitor credit hire and repair claims and ensure they are efficiently dealt with.
• Contacting organisations by telephone to ensure matters are progressing correctly.
• Questioning repair and hire periods as appropriate with a view to reducing overall hire days.
• Dealing with queries from other parties.
• Managing a diary to effectively deal with all matters in a timely fashion.
• To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011.
Prior knowledge, skills and experience
• Education - at least 3 GCSEs or equivalent are essential
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to prioritise workloads
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
• Good telephone negotiation skills and manner is essential
• Ability to follow work processes and procedures
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Competent IT skills including Microsoft Office
• Experience of credit hire
What we can offer you
- A learning culture with employee development at the heart of the people development pathway
- Excellent flexible benefits including Annual leave entitlement and Healthcare Cash Plan as standard
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for interest in this position and in our organisation.
*STRICTLY NO AGENCIES