Assistant Accountant (6 month contract)
We are working with an educational business who are based in Derbyshire who are looking for a Finance Assistant to join the business on a 6 month fixed term contract! Temporary (hourly rate) candidates will also be considered.
In this position you will be given a very varied, all round Finance Assistant position. Including some transactional responsibilities and other month-end responsibilities.
It is essential however that you have a strong transactional background but wanting to get involved with other month-end management accounts.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The opportunity on offer is for an Assistant Accountant to join on a fixed term contract for 6 months on a salary of around £19,000.
- Some financial accounts support (i.e ledger work combined with some part-qual responsibilities)
- Accruals, Prepayements
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations/analysis
- VAT returns / fixed asset register maintenance
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Recent Accounting and Finance graduate OR AAT/CIMA/ACCA Student
- Some accounting exposure minimum of 12 months
- Ambitious and driven to progress into a large organisation
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.